You may be entitled to a cash prize if you had a Visa, MasterCard, or
Diner’s Club Cards during any time between February 1 1996 and November
8 2006. A successful class action lawsuit contended that credit card
companies overcharged customers for foreign transactions and didn’t
disclose the fees well enough. You can apply for a straight $25 refund,
1% of estimated foreign transactions, or annual estimation refund of
1-3% of foreign transactions for which you have records . Claim your
moneys by filling out forms that were mailed to you, going to, or calling 1-800-945-9890. It is not necessary to
have actually conducted foreign transactions to claim the money.

More Info